Here we go.

16 April 2009

Since I last posted, KMHD bought a new car , my cousin (from Fort Smith) stayed @ our home, we had a cookout, I dutifully paid my taxes, we had a life/death issue with Hot Dog the cat, we went camping for the first time this season, I randomly bought myself a Nintendo DS (FUN!), I was administered more dentistry, ATM's grandmother passed away, so we went to Mississippi for four days and three nights. While there, we also celebrated his brother's birthday AND Easter, but before we left (N)LR, I celebrated KMHD's birthday with prezzies & strawberry cupcakes. Did I forget anything?

I think it's safe to say that I'm "going through something" a.k.a. "getting over winter" right now. But, I'm feelin' a major turnaround and I blame the newly arrived baseball season. Opening day means a lot more to me than just baseball (Sorry, JhnMrk!) -- it's spring spring and camping season also begins. 75% of the food we eat will be grilled. Hanging out on the porch will increase 100%. Being outside becomes our #1 objective. Basically, we get to enjoy a few weeks of the best weather Arkansas has to offer and I plan on taking full advantage.

Today is Day Two of my return to work. It's been alright -- yesterday, we were so busy, I just delved right into the work bits, which is the kick in the rear that I need. I hate sitting here staring at piles on my desk.

We've been w/o the work car for a couple of days now. ATM's co-worker needed to use it to go to Atlanta for some conference. He's been dropping me off at the courthouse and I've been walking over to KMHD's office for lunch. I usually just walk home.

This evening, we're taking a 'wild hair' jaunt to Hot Springs to eat @ Rolando's and maybe do a bit of retail therapy. Really looking forward to this!

The Hot Dog, being forced posed:

Freestyle:


We saw a Caddo dance exhibition on 3/28 @ that Historic Arkansas Museum:


ATM's mum & nephew:


This is our niece, Charlie:


I fed a baby for the first time!


ATM & his nephew:


Karla & Daniel & Cade. And Zooey. And KB, in the back ground.

4 comments:

glenhooks said...

Hey, I like that bright blue t-shirt. Needs a good slogan, tho...

AMD & KMHD said...

Best free t-shirt ever, Glen. And, too, Andrew totally wears it w pride because, well, WE NEED CLEAN ENERGY.

kmhd said...

I know we should probably stop talking about it but... Rolando's!!!

H O T S P R A N G S ! ! !

Alannah said...

You just hit on like three of my reflex-instant happy magic words: spring, grilling, Rolando's, cats, dogs, camping, even DS (I stole back Stella's). Okay so that's more than 3 words. You get my drift.

Blog Archive